Please read carefully
Please read our returns policy and contact us should you have any questions before you place your order. Since we drop-ship all orders, the returns policy is based on those of our distributors. With your cooperation, we will do our best to make your return go as smoothly as possible, costing us both the least amount of time and money.
To obtain your RA, click here.
Replacement orders / freight
- Unopened, unused products returned for credit: We will refund your money (less actual shipping charges we paid and a 15% restocking fee) within 30 days of purchase date on most products. To returned factory-sealed items, obtain a Returns Authorization Number (RA#) by calling or emailing us or completing the RA form below. All returns must have an RA# and have proof of delivery (i.e. tracking information) to ensure proper credit is given. If an item is not complete and resalable, the return will not be accepted and a handling fee will be charged. Some manufacturers return policies supersede ours, and in those rare cases, you will have to return to the manufacturer, not us.
- Unopened, unused products returned for replacement with another item: Replacements will be treated as a new order.
Follow above instructions for returning unopened, unused products.
Your new order will be processed, credit card billed and product shipped immediately.
Credit for the returned item will be issued upon receipt and inspection.
- Replacement defective product:
- We will replace most defective items within 30 days of invoice date (after 30 days, submit defective claim directly to the manufacturer with your manufacturer warranty).
- Returns for replacement must include all product and literature in original packaging and must be accompanied by a return authorization number.
- Immediate shipment: We will ship a replacement immediately, charging your credit card for the replacement.
A credit will be issued upon confirmation that the defective product has been returned, this may be up to 20 business days after the item is actually returned.
- delayed shipment: upon receipt and inspection of the defective return and credit from our distributor, we will ship your replacement item.
- If our distributor determines the item is not defective, the return will not be accepted and a handling fee will be charged.
- Defective product returned for credit:
- We will issue a credit for most defective items within 30 days of invoice date.
- Returns for credit must include all product and literature in original packaging and must be accompanied by a return authorization number.
- We will issue a credit (less shipping and 15% return fee) upon receipt and inspection of the DOA product.
- If an item is not defective, the return will not be accepted and a handling fee will be charged.
- Non-defective items that have been opened or have a broken seal may be returned for credit or replacement at our supplier's or the manufacturer's discretion. We will attempt to get return authorization for opened, non-defective products but cannot guarantee they will be accepted. We are not liable if you order the wrong product or if the product does not perform up to expectations. We do our best to provide complete, accurate descriptions about all items we sell. In addition, we provide the manufacturers part number in brackets at the end of the product title. To ensure that you are ordering the correct item, call the manufacturer or check their web sites for compatibility and technical information. Since product specifications change often, any uncertainties should be addressed before a purchase is made. Manufacturers will generally not allow opened, non-defective items to be returned for credit or exchange. If a return authorization is provided, a 15% restocking fee will be charged and shipping is nonrefundable.
We will pay ground freight on defective replacements only.
You will be asked to send your return via a shipper who provides a tracking number for reference in the unlikely event the package is not received.
Notes and exceptions:
- Food, medicine and first aid items are non-returnable due to health and safety reasons.
- Date items such as dated calendars and planners are non-returnable.
- In some cases, a manufacturer's return policy will overrides ours, so in these rare cases, you must handle any defective replacements or returns directly with the manufacturer.
For example, returns are restricted on any Xerox or IBM products.
- If there is a price adjustment between the date of the order and the date the RA# is issued, the lower of the two prices will apply as refund.
- Keep all packing material and literature in the event a return is necessary.
- Special orders may not be returned or credited for any reason.
- Please remove all installed ink or toner cartridges prior to repackaging your printer for return.
Cartridges left installed during shipping can seriously damage the printer, in which case credit cannot be given.
Contain these removed cartridges in either their original packing or a securable plastic bag.
- Return the product within 20 calendar days after receiving the RA# to receive credit.
- Obtaining an RA# does not guarantee credit.
Read above policy to make sure your return falls under these guidelines.
- Any product returned to us without an RA# or to the wrong address becomes the property of Lone Star PC Sound and Lone Star PC Sound is not obligated to provide a refund or replacement for such returned product.
- Individuals who refuse delivery on shipments will be charged a 15% restocking fee and shipping is nonrefundable.
To obtain your RA, click here.
Items returned without an RA number will be refused upon receipt.
OfficeSuppliesLane.com reserves the right to refuse any return for any reason or for no reason at all.